The Third Annual Warren County Shootout (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
On Monday, August 20, 2018, Leadership PAC for Better Government Chairman Rob Larsen and I will be hosting the Third Annual Warren County Shootout. Please see attached registration form for detailed information.
The location is Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays, 2750 Limestone Street, Coplay PA 18037. Please arrive at noon for registration and lunch followed by 1:00 pm shoot.
Please consider a foursome or just come out and join Rob and me and our entire Warren County leadership team for a guaranteed excellent afternoon, rain or shine.
- Firearms and ammunition are provided to all shooters at no charge. 12 and 20 gauge options available. Youth firearms are also available. You may bring your own, provided it meets LVSC specifications.
- Shooting includes 14 stations and 100 rounds of ammunition.
- All shooters must wear ear and eye protection at all times while on the course (will be provided).
- Please arrive early to check in as all shooters must complete requisite paperwork in order to participate.
- Visit www.lvsclays.com for more details. Of course you may call my assistant Heather with any questions 908-878-0118.
HOPE YOU WILL JOIN OR SUPPORT US!
Checks are made payable to “Warren County Republican Committee” or “Leadership PAC for Better Government.”
Doug Steinhardt, Chairman